Graham Security became established in 2004 with the belief in mind that they could develop a company comprised of professional individuals offering very high standards throughout the industry. Graham Security has seen great success and growth since they were first established allowing Graham Security to be competitive without jeopardizing standards.
Initially set up to supply the North East region with door supervisors, Graham Security now offers many more services nationwide such as close protection, taxi marshalling, alarm response, static guards, CCTV, event security, debt collection, 24 call out and key holding.
We offer an unrivalled combination of personal management and supervision, together with highly trained, responsible staff providing personal attention to the safety and security of your patrons, staff and property. Together we will maximise the successful operation of your business.
All Graham Security Officers are S.I.A. license holders as per the Private Security Act 2001 with established vetting and training processes across a large industrial, commercial, retail and domestic portfolio. Since the company was established in 2004 we have never lost a client to a competitor.
Graham Security will adhere to flexible working hours and cover any shifts within your business. We will guarantee that Graham security will satisfy all your security needs in partnership with all relevant parties, venue management, local police, local councils and the safety of the venue customers.
- Fully trained, uniformed and licensed Door Supervisors/ security officers
- A fast, friendly and reliable service from a company with a proven track record within the security industry
- Having superior Security Staff which can only improve profitability
- A company who understands T.U.P.E processes
- 24 Hour contact with management
- 24 Hour support line to our control room for clients and staff
- Quick response in the event of a call out or extra staffing
- Dedicated Support Team
- Full Administrative Support
- Venue Risk Assessment
- Competitive Rates